InMobi's Flagship Hack Day
InMobi Hack Day, InMobi’s flagship event is back this Spring from Feb 20-21, 2016. This time the broad themes are Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud (SMAC). Taking a clue from success of our previous summer hack day, we also have bonus tracks for DevOps, IoT and Security hacks.
24 hours to bring your idea into life and celebrate your expression of creativity, this is what the event all about. So gear up all you developers, designers and engineers; come and code to build something amazing.
The hackathon will kick off at 02.00 PM on Saturday 20th Feb, 2016 and will run through the evening of 21st Feb, 2016.
Event Page- j.mp/inmobihack
Get in touch with us at email@example.com
You must pre-register your team at Explara.
Only shortlisted teams from the pre-registered teams will be invited to the hack day at InMobi Bangalore office. If you attended the event, then you are eligible to make a submission at DevPost.
Submission window will be open during the 24 hours of the event. You must the build the project during the hack day.
- Participation is open to all.
- One person can participate in only one team/hack.
- Team size should be minimum 2 and maximum 4.
- Please register your team on the link provided. All teams are to be shortlisted based on the credentials filled by the participants. Only shortlisted teams will be invited to hack at the InMobi premises.
- Registrations are open till 14th Feb, 2016.
- Shortlisted teams will hear from us by 15th Feb, 2016.
- Please submit your submission with the same name as your team name.
- No need to submit the code.
How to enter
Please register your team at Explara.
Completeness of the hack
Novelty of the idea
The impact it can create
Availability of the hack as open source